We are ECPV - Basque Country Film School
Our website is: https://ecpv.es
- CIF: F95885786
- Company name: Zinema Eskola Koop. Elk. txikia
- Registered office: Luzarra 16, 1º Dch 48014 Bilbao
- Telephone: 946088550
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect and why?
In accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, as well as any applicable national law, we inform you that the personal data provided to us will be processed by Zinema Eskola Koop Elk. Txikia, as data controller for the purpose of managing any incident or request for information in relation to our services. The legitimacy for the processing of personal data is the consent given for these purposes.
We use Google Tag Manager to track our contact form sending, with the purpose of measuring the performance of our ads on Google Ads.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
The data requested in the Web forms are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they will not be able to be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the Website.
PURPOSE AND DURATION OF THE PROCESSING OF THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed by Zinema Eskola Koop. Elk. Txikia according to the following purposes:
– Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries from the User, when he provides his data through the "Contact" form. The User's data will be kept for this purpose until the User objects or revokes their consent.
– Periodically send Users, including by electronic means, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to them, if the User gives their consent by checking the corresponding checkbox, or in your case, oppose or revoke your consent.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
– The user guarantees that they are over 18 years of age and that the data they provide to Zinema Eskola Koop. Elk. Txikia are true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided properly updated, in such a way that it responds to his real situation.
– You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages that this may cause to Zinema Eskola Koop. Elk. Txikia or third parties.
We use the OVH email service.
We use mailchimp.com from intuit.com
With each visit to the pages of our website, a record with the IP, url, date, time and "user agent" of the browser is stored in a private section of our server. These logs are used for server security purposes and are deleted after 30 days.
With whom do we share information?
We do not share information with third parties.
Rights that can be exercised
The User can send a letter at any time and free of charge to Zinema Eskola Koop. Elk. Txikia at email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, to request your right to withdraw consent at any time, as well as to oppose the treatment, limit it, access, rectify, delete the data and exercise the right to portability.
You can also complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, when the interested party considers that Zinema Eskola Koop. Elk. Txikia has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
- Know your rights: https://www.aepd.es/es/derechos-y-deberes/conoce-tus-derechos
Data Protection Officer
To request any request or question about our use of data, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zinema Eskola Koop. Elk. Txikia will treat the User's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.